Monday 1 April 2013

Education - 1st Day of Gratitude

Today being the first day of April, I was reminded of a fantastic campaign that I took part in last year on a small and personal level.

That was Grateful in April. The next link will tell you all about it and who the founder is and all the other great stuff that she does.  So click HERE to find out more.

In short however, it is a campaign that encourages people to be grateful! Simple huh? Wish I had thought of it!

So this year, I have decided to blog every day of April with a short mention of what I am most grateful for on that day.



Today, I am grateful for my Education.

I have never been to University, I have done a few minor Certificates at TAFE and I have a few others left unfinished for various reasons.

Despite my lack of "Formal Higher Education", I am lucky I have an Education at all, and for that, I am grateful.

Without it, I would not be writing this blog, I would not have the ability to advocate for my children, nor read to them at night.

I am truly grateful for my Education.

My Happy Ending will be when I go back to studying next year in the hope to obtain a Bachelor of Arts with Majors in Sociology and Psychology, no matter how long that takes!

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Will Durant


No comments:

Post a Comment